FleishmanHillard Design Intern (VOX Global) in VOX Global Washington, D.C., District Of Columbia
VOX Global is a bi-partisan public affairs firm that uses cutting-edge techniques to run intense and agile issue advocacy campaigns, produce award-winning websites, videos and promotional materials for some of the most well-known companies and organizations in the world.
We offer clients a multi-faceted approach to digital advertising, motion graphics, UX/UI design, branding and public relations that leverages the leading techniques and creativity found of the industry with a bent towards successful content development and deployment.
We are looking for design interns with the necessary skills to assist our teams and excellent clients in our Washington, D.C. office for the Fall 2018 semester.
Interns can expect to work closely with the Creative Team and in tandem with the Digital & Advertising Team on a variety of projects for clients in a diverse range of industries. They will refine their design skills and learn about graphic design, motion media and web development in a fast-paced environment. Interns are given opportunities to develop unique projects that stand out in their portfolio.
We expect you have:
- Passion to create innovative designs for web and print campaigns
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite for digital and print design (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop — anything else is a perk!)
- Effective writing and editing skills
- Attention to detail
- Interest in emerging web and digital technologies
You’ll stand out from other applicants if you have:
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS), especially WordPress
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with animation or motion graphic design
- Skill using social media platforms for professional uses (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogging, etc.)
- An interest in advertising and analytics
You’re qualified for our internship if you are:
- Enrolled in or recently graduated (within the past year) from an undergraduate or graduate institution
- Interested in government, politics and/or communications consulting
- Excellent research, analytical and software skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.