FleishmanHillard Advertising/Analytics Intern (VOX Global) in VOX Global Washington, D.C., District Of Columbia
VOX Global is a bi-partisan public affairs firm that uses cutting-edge techniques to run intense and agile issue advocacy campaigns, produce award-winning websites, videos and promotional materials for some of the most well-known companies and organizations in the world.
We offer clients a multi-faceted approach to digital advertising, motion graphics, UX/UI design, branding and public relations that leverages the leading techniques and creativity found of the industry with a bent towards successful content development and deployment.
We are looking for an advertising and analytics intern with the necessary skills to assist our teams and excellent clients in our Washington, D.C. office for the Fall 2018 semester.
An Advertising & Analytics Intern will assist with content development, digital advertising, SEO, organic social media and campaign reporting. They can expect to work closely with the Digital & Advertising Team and in tandem with the Creative Team on a variety of projects for clients in a diverse range of industries. They will refine their advertising skills and learn about communicating in a public affairs environment. Interns are given opportunities to develop unique campaign experiences that will stand out in their portfolio.
- Intermediate comfort level with social media channels and their advertising platforms
- Must have strong critical thinking skills to analyze marketing data and present actionable findings
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective writing and editing capability
- Interest in researching and learning about the latest digital advertising strategies
- Detail orientated and organized
- Some design experience
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Familiarity with Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- A background in digital media, marketing, advertising, communications, graphic design, politics or business
- Enrolled in or recently graduated (within the past year) from an undergraduate or graduate institution
- Excellent research, analytical and software skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.